Re: 99 Grand Caravan DIY Serpentine Belt Replacement

The other problem I have is that I am a stockier guy and trying to wedge my arms between the pulleys and the fender well left me with scrapes and scratches
from my wrist to my elbows! I had a little wiry guy come over last night and he was able to get his arms in there and get a little better grip and he was able to slip the belt on. However, now my problem is that after filling up the power steering fluid reservoir I have a puddle under the van, so I am thinking the next step in the line is to replace the power steering pump hoses. I'm sure I will be in for a treat there.
--
tootienkyle

"tootienkyle" < snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.carstalk.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.carstalk.net...

The belt with proper tools, isnt even a real task, I had to do it enough last winter cause my car dont have the shield update put on it yet. And the p/s pump, yeah it will be a REAL pain in the REAR to replace!