Re: Anyone know what this means: Alpha P Code of P1491 Secondary Switch Solenoid Circuit Mulfunction

My guess is that the relay or speed control is not your ploblem. Water ingress is. Once you find the relay, carefully find the temperature sensor and carefully examine the wiring harness(es) and parts for water
penitration. Steve

I finally found the Speed Control it is behind/underneath the front Drivers side headlight has a part number of 04707286AF- RevA 64469D 1820G. It looks like it is riveted in it would be exposed to water should it rain I might try making it water proof some how. This number matches the link that I found.
Thanks everyone.

Discovered an almost severed leading to the Radiator Fan relay due to the wreak my wife had. fixed this and replace the relay. Interestingly there are two types of these relays, one that costs 24 dollars and another that is 77 dollars. The 24 dollar one comes with screws, apparently there is a recall on a bunch of the Rad Fan relays. the 24 dollar on is for this. Other then that they appear to be the same.