Re: Buy a legend for only 18k! Aren't you embarassed?

I know. That's why I've decided to lower the price to $15K FIRM. How's that?
Not good enough. Corvettes are "a dime a dozen" and weren't that great anyway. At one time, they were the worst aerodynamic vehicle.
Larry Behold Beware Believe

I like the Charger but the one I want was is almost as expensive as the Vette.
--
All the best,

Stephen