Re: Conserve Energy

I see LOTS of people, many of whom I know, who drive full-size 4WD gas-hog pickups EVERYWHERE THEY GO. If they need a pickup for their occupation
(farming, construction, etc.), that's fine. But I'm always surprised they don't have a smaller vehicle for just running around which would get half-again, or even twice the fuel mileage--or more! Is the reason for this because they get to write off their fuel expenses?? Seems pretty wasteful.