Re: Dodge Intrepid 2.7L engine problems Replace with 3.2

"" wrote: > Anyone having problems with the dodge intrepid 2.7 L engine, I > have a > cheaper and better solution for you. I own an automotive shop > and we have > been installing the optional 3.2l engine with very successful > results, > cheaper than a replacement 2.7l. If you have any questions or > interest in > the 3.2 conversion, feel free to contact me via email.

I AM READY TO CHANGE TO THE 3.2 ENGINE

Reply to
BADINTREPID