Re: Dodge Intrepid 2.7L engine problems Replace with 3.2

I'm getting ready to do the change over from the 2.7l to the 3.2l. I have several questions that would be rather lengthy to post. Would you consider e-mailing me your phone number and we could discuss?? Thanks!!

Let me save ou some grief. Stay with the original engine configuration. Unless you are an L1 Master Tech like me, you may not want to try to do this. I could write a ream of paper on why not, so please take some good advice, if it came with a 2.7, replace it with a 2.7