Re: Dodge is like a Carriage with a DEAD HORSE!!

On Thu, 26 May 2005 01:34:25 -0700, Neil wrote:

I own 3 of them, not a single problem in several years.
Run along, moron.
Linux Registered User #327951
ditto

Well, you must be a backyard mechanic, or someone who takes care of them really well, because their reputation is not that good. Yeah I mean stick with mopar parts your ok, but going aftermarket for parts your heading trouble fast.
Seriously, Dodge vehicles are not known for just drive and go, like Toyota, Nissan, Honda etc...
Allright..............
trolling...........

On Thu, 26 May 2005 09:37:48 -0700, Neil wrote:

What parts? They don't break down. Other than routine maintenance, haven't used any parts.

Wrong again, dingus. Go play in traffic.
Linux Registered User #327951

My family has owned dozens of Dodge/Chrysler products over the past 25 years. Three problems in all that time. The brother had a tranny go bad in his '97 caravan at 120K and I had a AC compressor go bad at 80K in a 1987 Caravan. The wife had a head gasket go bad on a 97 Neon Sport. Otherwise, very reliable and dependable in my book...most were driven 10-15 years!
If they were as bad as you say, why would thy be gaining market share on both GM and Ford?
On Thu, 26 May 2005 17:25:54 -0400, James C. Reeves wrote:

You must have me confused with "Neil". He's the moron saying they are bad, not me. Keep working on learning how to use that newsreader of yours...
Linux Registered User #327951

The Op of this thread is Neil.
On Thu, 26 May 2005 20:38:08 -0400, James C. Reeves wrote:

Indeed. Your previous post was "addressed" (threaded) to me. See?
Linux Registered User #327951

Understood. That was unintended. My guess is that most reading through the threads would realize that on their own. No harm done.
I answered this question already to David, you buy cheap, you sell cheap, I mean your going to pay alot more to the other American Automakers, but your better off doing so, less headaches.If your mechanic or something, it doens't really matter what you drive, but most people don't even look under the hood, you know?
First oil change at 85,000 clicks, owner of a Caravan!!. I swear... I think people IQ goes down driving a Dodge!!
some people like you start out with no iq .
I believe the proper saying for this situation is "don't feed the trolls"...

On Thu, 26 May 2005 06:38:55 -0500, Dan C

I've owned 5 Dodge ram vans and most of the problems I've had were minor. In the future I will probably buy another Dodge van.
Bed