Re: Dodge is like a Carriage with a DEAD HORSE!!

I want to be fair about this and say that," Dodge" has to be worst

> company in the world. I personally would feel better today, if the > company would of declared bankruptcy 20 years ago. Nobody I know of has > anything good to say about his or her dodge. Numerous problems in the > transmission, the ignition, the ECM, and the list goes on.

I own 3 of them, not a single problem in several years.

Run along, moron.

Reply to
Dan C

ditto

Reply to
rob

Well, you must be a backyard mechanic, or someone who takes care of them really well, because their reputation is not that good. Yeah I mean stick with mopar parts your ok, but going aftermarket for parts your heading trouble fast.

Seriously, Dodge vehicles are not known for just drive and go, like Toyota, Nissan, Honda etc...

Allright..............

Reply to
Neil

trolling...........

Reply to
rob

What parts? They don't break down. Other than routine maintenance, haven't used any parts.

Wrong again, dingus. Go play in traffic.

Reply to
Dan C

My family has owned dozens of Dodge/Chrysler products over the past 25 years. Three problems in all that time. The brother had a tranny go bad in his '97 caravan at 120K and I had a AC compressor go bad at 80K in a 1987 Caravan. The wife had a head gasket go bad on a 97 Neon Sport. Otherwise, very reliable and dependable in my book...most were driven 10-15 years!

If they were as bad as you say, why would thy be gaining market share on both GM and Ford?

Reply to
James C. Reeves

You must have me confused with "Neil". He's the moron saying they are bad, not me. Keep working on learning how to use that newsreader of yours...

Reply to
Dan C

The Op of this thread is Neil.

Reply to
James C. Reeves

Indeed. Your previous post was "addressed" (threaded) to me. See?

Reply to
Dan C

Understood. That was unintended. My guess is that most reading through the threads would realize that on their own. No harm done.

Reply to
James C. Reeves

I answered this question already to David, you buy cheap, you sell cheap, I mean your going to pay alot more to the other American Automakers, but your better off doing so, less headaches.If your mechanic or something, it doens't really matter what you drive, but most people don't even look under the hood, you know?

First oil change at 85,000 clicks, owner of a Caravan!!. I swear... I think people IQ goes down driving a Dodge!!

Reply to
Neil

Reply to
Wesley

I've owned 5 Dodge ram vans and most of the problems I've had were minor. In the future I will probably buy another Dodge van.

Bed

Reply to
Blue_Eyed_Devil

some people like you start out with no iq .

Reply to
charles irby