Re: Dodge is like a Carriage with a DEAD HORSE!!

Hey numb nuts; where do you suppose Ford gets their truck diesel from? Where do you suppose GM gets their truck transmissions from?

"good value," now there's something you wouldn't want to look for...

Like who? Ford? Can't be, they use a third party diesel engine in their trucks. GM? Can't be, they use third party diesel engines and transmissions in their trucks.

Damn, there's that "good value" thing again.

Yeah, all those buzz box ignition and gravity feed wick carburetors.

You should tell that to my ten year old Dakota, you know, Dodge's mid sized pick up truck with way more room in it than a Ford Ranger or Chevy S-10. For some damn reason, it just isn't rusting away in chunks like my F-150 did and the damn thing just doesn't drink gasoline like the Ford did either.

Did lots and lots of head gaskets on Fords, did lots and lots of head gaskets on GMs. Of course, GM transmissions are so good, they had to go to Allison for their transmissions to attract customers.

Saturn is an import? Sheesh, what a dolt. Tell me something genius; where does Pontiac source the GTO from?

I guess if you totally ignore the fact that Chevrolet is building engines for the North American market in China....

I want an engine from the country that squished it's citizens with military tanks! Now -that- is status!

Reply to
aarcuda69062

you're wright about one thing DODGE does look allot better and runs better and last better . buy one and you will find out . i had my DODGE for 5 years now and its still a great truck with 175,000 miles on it . i love driving it its a 93 and no rust like a JUNK CHEVROLET

Reply to
charles irby

My father and I both kept a Dakota for about 15 years. No rust, like you said. My son is a carpenter and has one now that is 10 years old and running strong. The 87 Caravan I sold to a friend after I had it 10 years. They drove it another 5 years and nearly 200K miles before the Mitsushitty

3.0 engine got to smoking too badly. Neighbor across the street has a 1995 Caravan with 190K miles on it. Still runs great (did replace the tranny a while back tough). Several people at the office have Caravans with over 100K miles on them. Neil has simply lost his mind...or is a troll.
Reply to
James C. Reeves

It just mystifies me why ANYONE responds to this stuff. To do so is an embarrassment to this entire discussion room as a group. Pretty much everyone in here is better than that. Just the Subject: line is an obvious taunt

--why does anyone even read it? Everyone knows you're not supposed to respond to (read "encourage") trolls but it must be too hard to resist. Look at all the wasted space.

Reply to
James Goforth

So why did YOU ?

Hmmm....

Indeed.

Where? I don't see it. Is the internet almost filled up? What should we do about it?!

Reply to
Dan C

i think you're missing a screw .... i got a 1998 dodge neon rt its got

157000 thousand miles on it . ( I LOVE IT ITS A GREAT CAR ) its gets good gas mi 34-38 . it has really ben worth the money and i would buy a nether one . GM AND FORDS SUCKS AND YOU DO TOO . YOU CANT BEAT A ( MOPAR ) END OF STORY .
Reply to
charles irby

thee is no better thin CHRYSLER - DODGE OR PLYMOUTH ...

Reply to
charles irby

Well, I wouldn't go that far. They are nice products, but...

Reply to
James C. Reeves