Re: Figuring out wiring for an Infinity sound system

wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but most Caravan's did not have the seperate amp. Each speaker had it's additional amp mounted on the speaker basket.
At least that is the way it is on my 95 Caravan. Do an ebay search and I think you'll find any Caravan infinity sperakers are as I described.
Goog luck.