Re: Help - 89 Daytona doesnt turn over

>>>The car is 18 years old. Tow it to a junkyard, and cut your losses. > >> Yer full of shit! > > You think so? > >> OP, check your battery connections, battery condition and starter >> relay. Finally, make check the starter itself as the starter solenoid >> may be going on you. Total cost of repair will be well under $100. > > LOL, and next month it'll be another $200, and then another $150, and then > $400, and then..... >

sounds like less than a new car payment.

Reply to
Brian

Absolutely! If it's in any decent shape at all, it's well worth keeping on the road. I have an '88. I'm selling it only because I've run out of room in my driveway, having recently acquired a 1998 Z34. I have had my Daytona for 9 years now. The words I would use to describe it START with RELIABLE.

Reply to
Ray

Bitter? How do you get "bitter" from my posts in this thread? All I did was suggest that the car isn't worth keeping. How is that bitter?

Reply to
Dan C

Okay... $160 Canadian.. pretty much in line with my ballpark estimate of $100 in REAL money (US dollars)... Good going. You'll enjoy that car a lot. I know I did my '88!

Reply to
Ray