Re: How many have had this problem?

I have found a field fix kit that addresses the belt jumping issue. Goodyear offers a special belt (ribs on both sides) for 1996-2000 Chrysler 3.0L vehicles. Call your local Goodyear distributor and ask for the
49204K. This kit comes with a new tensioner and a new idler pulley allong with the special belt. I tried it and it works awesome. No more belt falling off while driving though water or snow!
That belt should work for a 94 3.0

I believe the early (pre 1996) 3.0L engines have a different length belt.

Why did you post this same message so many times?
he must have been really excited about his discovery, too bad chrysler already solved that problem in 94 when they issued that TSB for all 3.0s about the cover and screws below the power steering pump.