Re: How to replace the A/C E-Vap Core

My bad!! The year of the car is a 2000 dodge neon/ High line 4 door 2L. I will have the shop evac the sys before I start

--
pacman

get a second quote from another shop and get them to do it. For $300 it is pretty cheap. But obviously you do minimal maintenance for your vehicles as you have no idea!
Nothing to e-vac if the evaporator core already leaked it out, however you will need to have the system e-vac to remove air and moisture before refrigerant and compressor ester oil is added.--J