Re: How to replace the A/C E-Vap Core

My bad!! The year of the car is a 2000 dodge neon/ High line 4 door 2L. I will have the shop evac the sys before I start

Reply to
pacman

Ok brainwave. and how much is that. Oh, and how much is it going to be to have it flushed and refilled, after you do the repair. You stupid @#%4 get a second quote from another shop and get them to do it. For $300 it is pretty cheap. But obviously you do minimal maintenance for your vehicles as you have no idea!

Reply to
David

shop evac the sys before I star

Reply to