Re: Problem With Power Outlet

Bullshit, all it proves is that the inverter is not getting sufficient voltage at those plugs. If you have a volt meter (and if not I would suggest getting one) connect it to the battery and then turn on your
inverter and watch the voltage. If the voltage drops significantly (to less than 10.5V) then the battery is the problem and needs to be replaced.
"Dan C" < snipped-for-privacy@invalid.lan> wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:38:58 +0000, TBone wrote:

I bet you're a day late and a dollar short with everything you do, huh?
Linux Registered User #327951