Re: Problem With Power Outlet

Uh, Dan?

Please post your license info, your certified moderator training diploma and any other pertinent info to give credence to your actions as group moderator.

In a.a.d.t., we do not have moderators, we do not ask anyone to moderate us and generally, if you continue, someone is gonna flame your butt into a rotisseried chicken.

I understand your point, but, trust me, no one will listen and follow it, ok?

Reply to
Budd Cochran