Re:Re: Coolant leak

In reply to running a preassure test, one was not done. I took it to a garage today and they were able to find a leak in one of the coolant lines going to the rear seat heater core and so this will have to be fixed first before a preassure test can be done. I did stop by walmart and picked up a bottle of Prestone coolant leak and put it in just to see if it might save me a few hundred dollars. Was able to fix he check engine light, turned out some of the emission lines had been disconnected plus a few bad ones as well but after they reinstalled the lines the light went out.

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
Virgil2U

Looks like you have a good man on the job - the leaky coolant line to the rear heater would DEFINITELY do it.

Reply to
clare

Yeah, but that Prestone Genie in a bottle?!?!

I have had Three 92 Grand Whatevers, all with rear seat heat from the factory, and ALL had the hoses cut and a bypass hose installed...

Cheap, easy fix.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B