Re: TURN $15,000 INTO $6 IN 30 SECONDS

It's easy--I'll show you how! Just send me $15,000 and I'll send you $6.00 back! It's just that simple! No gimmicks, and it's all perfectly legal!
Do it as often as you like! Tell all your friends!
I bet you would send me 6.00 back thats when you would be getting your teeth kicked in! And probally your hands cut off for typing some stupid shit like that.

I'll let you in on a little secret, Adam. That post you responded to? It was all a big joke.
The post was meant to satarize the low life scammer who was trying to rip people (us) off by posting his spam in usenet.
You were not being solicited to send anyone $15,000.00 in exchange for six dollars (my God, you didn't SEND it, did you)??
No of course, I did not send any money to anyone if I had 15,000 right now I would sit and watch it to make sure it didnt go away.....