Re: UAW's Two-Tier PAY SYSTEM Threatens U.S. Auto Quality! Dejected Workers Lack Incentives To Make Good Cars!

In message

The infrastructure is there for cars. There is very little infrastructure for public transport. So your desires are addressed to the wrong group. They need to go to the government who will (it is hoped) implement the correct strategy to change things. However, I think you're chasing a lost cause, as all governments need to raise money and here in Europe the car is a good money machine for them. Can you see anyone putting up with being charged to walk down the street? Governments can only rule by consensus, so I don't hold out a lot of hope for your ideas.