Re: weird electrical problems on Grand Caravan

My Caravan will not crank after putting a multi function switch on, what should I do? It cranked a few times after I put it on, but now it won't.

--
twalker

twalker wrote:

Check your battery & connections. I can't see the MF switch having anything to do with starting the vehicle.
Ditto on the battery connections.
And man what is with all the Caravan problems lately lol....I swear I see two new Caravan problem threads every time I get on here.
Good luck!
http://www.carforums.net / Auto Forums

New computers, people's pledge to become computer literate - I just bought a new one a week ago, hence my thread.
Maybe they're also just not so cold-tollerant.