Rear Blower Fan Problems

Hello,
I am having a problem with my rear blower fan in 2002 grand Caravan. It only works on high. Last week I was having the same problem with the front blower but
replaced the resistor block and it (the front blower) works finenow. Is there one of these for the back blower motor and if so where is it located?
Thanks

The resistor is located on the HVAC box assembly behind the right rear interior quarter trim panel.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
maxpower wrote:

Hi Glenn, thanks for the reply. I'm not totally clear on where this is. Is it under the hood of the van? Also this is a seperate resistor from the one for the front blower? Thanks

over the right rear tire!! Inside the vehicle

"right rear interior quarter trim panel" is about as far from the engine compartment as you can get on that vehicle. And it's not the same resistor module as the front blower - the resistor cannot be shared between blowers.
I'd strongly suggest you take the vehicle to a dealer and let them sort it...
daytripper wrote:

So what is the actual name of this part?