rear hub nut

I am working on a 96 Dodge Intrepid 3.3 and need to replace the rear drum brakes. I don't have a socket big enough to remove the hub nut. Does anyone know the correct size, metric or standard.
Thanks for any help.

i donto know exact size but you can rent sockets 30-32 34 and 36 mms from autozone for free.