rear wiper washer arm

How can I fix the wiper washer, after coming back from work I noticed the rear wiper washer was not working, check motor & is working fine I think
the arm is loose how do I remove the plastic from door without causing any damage.
Thank you

The first thing to do is post what kind of vehicle this is!!!
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Hi Glen you are right but was too late,I had already posted the message but it's a Dodge Caravan 2005 and the arm is loose can you help?
Thank you