recomended site for aftermarket bumper

I cracked the bumper on my 2002 intrepid, and I was going to just have the dealership put one on, but I figure... why spend so much when I could get some thing different and interesting, and save some money by
putting it on my self. I think it would be cool to learn how to do it on my own rather then pay some one.... Any how, I have been looking around for a place to get aftermarket parts, but I dont even know where to start. After much digging around, I thought I should ask for some help :]
there is not much on after market body parts for Dodge/Chrysler. You might try used. http://www.car-part.com/noninterchange.htm http://www.chaparral-auto.com / http://www.stewartsautoparts.com / http://www.aaaparts.com/asp/parts/Default.asp

Yea, I cant find Intrepid parts any where.... they usually have like every model except intrepid :[
Abby Normal wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

partstrain.com has them listed. I have not done business with them though.
Are you talking about the bumper cover? If you have a base model with no foglights, then if you can't find anything else you could at least get the higher-end Intrepid ES-style cover with foglights. Then set up a separate switch, etc...