recomended site for aftermarket bumper

I cracked the bumper on my 2002 intrepid, and I was going to just have the dealership put one on, but I figure... why spend so much when I could get some thing different and interesting, and save some money by putting it on my self. I think it would be cool to learn how to do it on my own rather then pay some one.... Any how, I have been looking around for a place to get aftermarket parts, but I dont even know where to start. After much digging around, I thought I should ask for some help :]

Reply to
otakian

Abby Normal

Reply to
erthian

partstrain.com has them listed. I have not done business with them though.

Reply to
No Name

Are you talking about the bumper cover? If you have a base model with no foglights, then if you can't find anything else you could at least get the higher-end Intrepid ES-style cover with foglights. Then set up a separate switch, etc...

Reply to
Marcus