Red sidewall tires

Anyone know of what would be an inexpensive tire available with the red stripe sidewall? I found only one when I searched and the size I want (235-75-R15) is
around $180.00 apiece, pretty spendy for what I'm not sure is even that great a quality tire anyway. Anyone know anything less expensive? Prefer steel belted radials rather than the old-school bias ply or fiberglas belted. TIA
They are not cheap, but Coker tires are the way to go to get redlines, bluestreak, or any of the reproduction muscle car tires.
WCV www.westcoastvintage.com Over 10,000 vintage car t-shirts!