Red stripe sidewall tires

I just watched part of a show yesterday in which they featured Jay Leno's Olds Toronado, looked to be circa 1966 (it was a tan / light brown colour if that's any clue).
Anyway, the tires were red stripe tires although they appearered to be the original size for that car, which IIRC would be the equivelant to 235-75-15's. I would like to find some red stripe tires that size for my truck but not having much luck finding anything as such. Anyone know of a company, link, etc? I would think this style of tire would still have sufficient demand for them to be more available -- and in more sizes. Thanks in advance.
(Also posted in alt.autos.gm as I visit both groups regularly)
Better read up more on that car. Most every thing is one off for it. One of the show's it was on Leno said the wheels where custom 16" to look like the originals. Also the car is now rear wheel drive with some 1000+ hp dual turbo set up.
KS
I just watched part of a show yesterday in which they featured Jay Leno's Olds Toronado, looked to be circa 1966 (it was a tan / light brown colour if that's any clue). Anyway, the tires were red stripe tires although they appearered to be the original size for that car, which IIRC would be the equivelant to 235-75-15's. I would like to find some red stripe tires that size for my truck but not having much luck finding anything as such. Anyone know of a company, link, etc? I would think this style of tire would still have sufficient demand for them to be more available -- and in more sizes. Thanks in advance.
(Also posted in alt.autos.gm as I visit both groups regularly)
Did you try Coker Tire ??