Reliability of 2000 Intrepid ES with 3.2L Engine

Just turned 100,000 miles and wondering what high $$$ repairs are likely to be coming up in the near future. Other than a number of nuisance repairs
that were completed before warranty expired, nothing much has been done on car except scheduled maintenance. Any high priority preventative maintenance recommended for extending life? If I can reasonably expect another 20,000 - 30,000 miles out of it, I'd like to avoid car payments for another year or two. If not, I'd just as soon replace it before interest rates start climbing.