Removal of Sirius Radio Module

2007 Dakota I have a Sirius radio module under my rear-passenger seat that I would like removed.

Will my security system (OEM Anti-Theft) or the radio itself allow this unit to be disconnected without disabling other functions or the entire radio? I would like to replace this module with a power amp and the location under the rear seat is a perfect place for it.

Reply to
Abby.Normal