Remove Stereo and Seat Belt

Hi there,

As my 95 dodge caravan is shagged, Im going to take the cd out and put it in my other 95 Dodge Caravan, does anyone know where I can download a install guide, getting the dash off seems somewhat complicated... I also need to replace the drivers seat belt, again anyone have any hints?

Thanks

Reply to
-=The Gaylord=-

IT should just pull up from the bottom, gently, and unsnap from the dash itself.

Is this a Chrysler CD, or an Aftermarket CD? An OEM headunit shoud just plug in; an aftermarket you can buy an adapter at Wal*Mart or a decent Car Stereo store that you'll wire the head unit into (wire colors match) and then just snap into the factory harness. $6.99 at Wal*Mart, $19.99 elsewhere.

Reply to
Hachiroku

I managed to get that working, thanks :) Now im really stuck on removing the drivers seat belt, and replacing it, how the heck do I unfasten it, there seems to be no way into it.

Reply to
-=The Gaylord=-

Should have a very large "Star" bolt holding it in. You'll probably have to buy one.

If you can't figure it out, I'll have a look at mine Saturday. It's the Driver's belt?

Reply to
Hachiroku