repairing fan assembly on dodge 2000

I have a 2000 dodge intrepid. Not too much has gone wrong with it, but lately, at 75K miles things are going. I've had to replace the battery, fan belts, and something to do with the cooling system that sits on top of the engine. Now most of this is regular stuff, but now I have to replace the fan assembly unit and they are telling me that it'll be around $700. Does this sound right??? I know the unit has 2 fans and you can't really replace one, you just have to replace the whole assembly. Help thanks

Reply to
pyper33594