Replacing Blowe in 2001 Caravan

On a 2001 Caravan: I have had the resistor block issue that many others on this site have had and have reached the pojnt to replace the blower motor. I have the lower housing partially removed but can not get it out of the way to remove the motor mounts. I have removed the three front mounting screws as stated in the repair manual. The lower housing still will not come out. Any hints or tip would be of great help

Reply to
Motbill