Replacing Blowe in 2001 Caravan

On a 2001 Caravan: I have had the resistor block issue that many others on this site have had and have reached the pojnt to replace the blower motor. I
have the lower housing partially removed but can not get it out of the way to remove the motor mounts. I have removed the three front mounting screws as stated in the repair manual. The lower housing still will not come out. Any hints or tip would be of great help