Replacing windshield washer pump in 2001 Dodge Caravan

I have been told that the pump for my front windshield washer pump is bad and I understand that the pump is insice of the reservoir and I would like to know if anyone out here has ever had to remove the reservoir and how to go about doing it.
Thanks.