REQ: Anyone Have PDF 2000 Neon Manual

I'm a bit broke right now, and if anyone can share a PDF Neon Manual that covers the year 2000 that would be great.
THANKS
Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ------------------- ----- ---- -- -
what parts do you need? I have the shop manual but not in pdf format. I can put what you need into pdf though. send email address to this address and I will get back with you. snipped-for-privacy@tx.rr.com