Right-side mirror replacement

I broke the right-side mirror and am looking to replace it. When I removed the mirror from the outside of the car, I found the harness connecting the mirror runs well inside the car and likely under the
dash. Is there an easy way to get to the harness and connector?
Don

Yes. pop the dash cover off
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

OK, sounds good. I have to admit that I haven't worked on cars of recent vintage as much as of older vintage. I remember taking the padded panel off the top of a dash in a '67 LeSabre, but I'm more familiar with accessing the area behind the dash from underneath. What is the right method for removing this dash cover; Are there clips od some sort?
Thanks for the reply, while waiting for an answer I'll be looking more closely at the dash ...
Don
I broke the right-side mirror and am looking to replace it. When I

If it has a handle to help in getting in and out of the vehicle that has to come off as well as the molding behind it and the other one on the drivers side. The molding pops off. Then lift the dash panel off, it is held on with clips also.
Glenn

Great - looks like it's all mapped out. Thanks

some times ther is a plug in side the door you have to take off the panel to expose the plugit may only be a short distance in the door panel to find the plug for the mirror i dout chrysler put the plug all the way up in the dash look in the door first you will save a lot of time looking there first