rockin pinns

my husband and i would like to thank you for helping us figure out what the problem was with our 1995 dodge caravan..and yes it was the rocking pinns .mechanic told us that it was a good thing we took it in in time.. that thing was wore out ..thanks again...glenn.

Reply to
flamingviper

Rack and pinion!! I normally dont give out my cell phone number but im glad to be of some help. If you have any other problems post it here and not my e mail or cell please.

Glenn

Reply to
damnnickname