Running on 5 cylinders

I have a 1994 Dodge Caravan with a 3.0 engine..Recently it started stalling and not restarting then finally it just started running terribly..Long story short the number 6 spark plug wire was dead and
thus that cylinder wasn`t getting any spark...I fixed it but was wondering what sort of damage could have been done in the short time it was driven on just the 5 remaining cylinders..Thanks

None at all