S&J Auto Parts/Find Part

I was wondering if anyone out there has had any bad/good experiences with the company below:
S&J Auto Parts/Find Part Address: 40 Excelsior Avenue
Saratoga New York 12866
I checked the BBB, and this company has had like 112 complaints in the past year, I called them and they told me that they process over 250,000 orders a year and that was good. Any suggestions?
Wow, if they are open 300 days a year, that's 833.33 orders a day. They must have a miniumum of 40 people just answering the phones. Or they are full of shit.
-
They do have a large staff, but I dont know, I know that everytime I call the person I am talking to the phone is ringing in the background.