Sebring wheel bearings

My Son has a '95 Sebring that has developed noise in the rear wheels. I helped him jack it up and there is play so I'm thinking it's bad bearings. I
can't quite figure out how it comes apart. Advice would be appreciated. Also If anyone has a shop manual we'd sure like to see a drawing. Thanks in advance for your help. Bruce
My Son has a '95 Sebring that has developed noise in the rear wheels. I helped him jack it up and there is play so I'm thinking it's bad bearings. I can't quite figure out how it comes apart. Advice would be appreciated. Also If anyone has a shop manual we'd sure like to see a drawing. Thanks in advance for your help. Bruce
Try www.alldatadiy.com for a shop manual and instructions. It is a subscription based service and will even give you the correct OEM part number and normal shop hour charges.
Sarge