Serpentine belt bad? 98 Caravan

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v725/DannyWho /? action=view&current=serpentine_belt-98_Caravan_060408b.jpg
Hi,
In mid-Ferbruary 2008, I had a serpentine belt replaced as well as a
tensioner at a local auto repair shop here in Cleveland, Ohio. I have a 1998 Dodge Caravan SE, 3.3. Two weeks later, the belt loosened, but didn't fall completely off. I was lucky enough to be able to carefully drive my Caravan back to the shop. They fixed it for free. I assume they didn't put it on right the first time, maybe not enough tension on it.
I just had the hood open yesterday to do my weekly maintenance, such as checking the fluids, etc., and I seen the belt as it is in the picture linked above. Must be one bad spot that aligned itself up just right this time that I can see it. Is this worth a trip back to the shop, or is it not bad enough to worry about? Looks pretty impressive to me, and I can even see what looks like a slight crease across the belt.
I have a hunch they put the same belt back on that just came loose, that got damaged when it was coming loose.
Thanks.

If you have any pieces missing on the belt or tears you need to have it replaced.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Thanks for the response Maxpower. I'm using my other computer, so my account name won't match up. I just got back, the garage replaced it for free, however they did say it looked like something may have taken a bite out of it, as the rest of the belt was perfect. Don't know if a cat would do that, lots of strays in my area, and as everyone knows they like to get in a warm engine when it's cold outside. I don't think I'll be having that trouble this weekend with 90 degree weather. The mechanich also said spraying around the firewall with Pinesol will help keep the critters out. Sorry for the repeats on this post, guess nuking it from Google doesn't really get rid of it.