Serpentine belt replacement causing problems

Prior to having a major service on my 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan by a 5 star dealership, I only had to pay for oil changes and brake pads. Since that service, which included replacement of the serpentine belt,
I've replaced a dead battery, paid for servicing to deal with a "popping"/misfire that is random but still won't go away, and now I have a major power steering fluid leak. Could all of these be caused by improper installation/tensioning/alignment of the serpentine belt? The dealer has the car right now - any insight you can provide would be appreciated.
Steve D

No it does not
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

be
Nope.
-

Three Times a Nope! -J

five star dealership scares the crap outa me!!but hey.american cars are shit these?-days anyway!!you can tell by the lousy warranty.it's all about the benjamins!!ya wanna live?pay!

If many different types of vehicles are made there is bound to be a higher percentage of inferior vehicles on the road. If the US Automakers concentrated on making what was good- better, then best, they could be top at their game. Considering the cost of new vehicles, 3 year 36,000 mile is not that good for the included warranty on non-consumable parts. The warranty's on earlier vehicles were 1yr. / 12,000 miles, but the cost of the vehicle was a lot less even with inflation adjustments.

What usually happens to the PARTS of most vehicles is that they rust out in the winters in the northern parts of the world, due to their location on the vehicle and the cheaper or less thickness of metals used. If the Automakers would place a dollars worth of splash guards in places that would protect these parts, they would last longer instead of rotting out, but then they would sell less parts- so I guess there is no point in that.--J