Shadow - Wiring -- HELP!

I have a 1990 Dodge Shadow which has the following issue: The blower motor has stopped working. However, when the fan switch for the blower motor is turned on, the hazard light for the brakes comes on.
I know there must be a short, but the issue is where?
I need to fix this as I live in Alberta and it is still cold and snowing (a foot of snow in the last day).
Thanks for any suggestions or help
Posted using the interface, at author's request