Shifting needle for a 88 dodge d250

Does anyone have a spare needle i could get for my truck? My needle broke off the other day and i was pissed off. I f you have one or know where i could get one please post!

MOPower wrote:

were pissed off and broke your needle. When I practice better self control and rein in my temper I break fewer things. Try some deep breathing exercises or just take a break from whatever you are doing and you can avoid becoming pissed off and breaking things. Maybe today will go better for you and you won't become pissed off. Good luck, Scott.