Side Impact Airbag question 2008 Grand Caravan

Hi, I need a confirmation as to the location of the side impact air bags (SIAB) on a new 08 Dodge Grand Caravan. I am pretty sure they are physically located in the edges of the headliner, but want to hear
from the experts. In my last car, they were located in the seat backs. I am shopping for seatcovers and there is a difference in the seatcover construction if the SIAB is in the seat back. They have to allow for air bag deployment with velcro tabs on the seatcover. If they are in the headliner, there are no special requirements. TIA