slant 6 static timing

I've lost the timing on my 72 Dart slant 6. Any suggestions on how to static time this with it's electronic ignition.
It's been down for a while as shortly after I "upgraded" to the super
6 it stopped running. Had spark, fuel, timing chain seemed tight but nothing would get it to run and after some desperation I fiddled with the timing which leaves me with the current question!
Jeff

sounds like it jumped time there should be a grove line in the front pully you may have to pull the front cover off to see the gears and time it that way
Rotate engine by hand. Use timing mark on crank pulley and stop at around 10 degrees BTDC. Rotate distributor until rotor is pointing at #1 cylinder terminal. Engine has to be on the compression stroke or you will be 180 degrees off. This will get you in the ballpark. Are you sure it has fuel and spark? This engine should have a points distributor. Since it dosen't that means the ignition was tinkered with. Maybe worthwhilel to double check the distributor wiring and ECU. Just for the record I have a 72 Demon with the same engine.