"Smoked" overhead Computer display, 92 Grand Voyager

A while ago, I smelled a burning smell, and then noticed my overhead display was out.
I figured it was connected to the instrument cluster. I pulld the dash
apart and pulled the cluster; no hints there.
Any idea where the connector/cable for the OHD is located? If it's a burned wire, I'll figure out what burned it and replace the wire.
Everything else (map lights, dome lights, rear window switches) in the overhead console works.