SnowSport Snowplow???

I know a SnowSport isn't a Meyer or Hiniker, but I'm stuck with a $1500 budget (including installing it). I live on a mountain in Idaho with about 1/4 mile of unpaved, slightly rough road to plow until I get to my
neighbor's plowed area. Plenty of snow.
Should or I or should I not get a SnowSport plow for my Ram 2500 4x4? What are your experiences with it?
Thanks.
Dan