Someone Smarter than me please help with Grand Caravan Problem!

Car starts OK , engine runs normally and it is drivable.
Dash lights that stay on include Brake, Air Bag and ABS.
What does NOT work: radio & clock, L/R blinkers, air/heater/blower, electric
windows, front wipers and window wash
Other electrical stuff such as emergency flashers, rear wipers, tachometer, speedometer, compass (at top of windshield), cab lights, brake and head lights work properly when the above do not work.
These symptoms are intermittent. Some days everything is normal.
Need someone smart to help guide me thru this conundrum please.
tia
bob

electric
tachometer,
ummmmm what year?
2000 Grand Caravan, V6 128K

Already posted to your first thread

You may want to check for a black cable crossing between the back of the engine and the firewall.It comes from the alternator and goes across the back of the engine to the area near the battery (the power distribution box) My 1999 had a similar problem and I was able to fix it by using a wire tie to raise the cable up. It had been hanging down and touching the hot tube from the exhaust cat convertor and melted thru the insulation to create an intermittent short that effected most of the things you referred to.
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html