Spedometer/Odometer Problem...'92 Acclaim

I recently had a friend of a friend replace my tranny (auto) now however my spedometer is not working. I can get a hold of the guy and dont really want to take it in to the shop. I am not by any means a mechanic but would like to know if it is a simple fix and if so how....thanks

Reply to
Natejb

"" wrote: > I recently had a friend of a friend replace my tranny (auto) > now however my > spedometer is not working. I can get a hold of the guy and > dont really want > to take it in to the shop. I am not by any means a mechanic > but would like > to know if it is a simple fix and if so how....thanks

Sounds like this person left the speedometer cable unhooked or speed sensor,which ever one it has.You will have to look on the trans to see.It will either be a cable or a two wire plug.

Reply to
Shakes73