Speedo inaccuracy on 95 Intrepid

Perhaps MAXPOWER would know. I have a 95 Dodge Intrepid and due to changing tire sizes from the original P205/70R15 to P215/65R15, the speedometer reads 10 pct. fast; i.e, at an
indicated 65, the car is really going about 58mph. I have to keep doing the math in my head to estimate my REAL speed. Granted, this is keeping me away from being stopped by the State Troopers, but is there a way to flash the computer that runs the speedometer, to correct this speedometer error?
THANKS.

I do not get into transmission work, Some trans controllers you had to program the tires size to get the trans to work right. I don't think it was the 95. it is early here and I'm getting ready to go off to work, If I get home early I will try and search it for you.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Ok, sorry for the delay, If the tires that you put on the vehicle is an option for tire size in the Trans controller then yes you can program them to the vehicle. It would take a scan tool to access the TCM and changed that way.
Glenn Beasley (Maxpower) Chrysler Tech