SRT-4 question....

Has anyone purchased the turbo upgrade kits for the SRT-4? I'm sort of thinking about going for one of the upgrade kits.
Dave

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 23:49:33 GMT, "Cruisers Breakfast"

A Mopar stage kit or an aftermarket kit? Search on
www.srtforums.com www.turbododge.com www.neons.org
Dumb question, I have been doing a little reading on the srt, Who make the engine? Is it a mitsubishi or has chrysler come up with thier own engine?

The only thing Mitsubishi is the turbo. Otherwise it is a Dodge design. Engine code is A853.
http://www.allpar.com/mopar/24.html http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/projectcars/0310scc_projneon /