SRT8 - Will Chrylser bump up the HP on the 6.1 for 2009?

Curious if there are any rumors or plans in the works on bumping up the HP from 425? I have an 06 Ram SRT10 RC coming up on end of lease in January and I'm looking at the Charger, 300 and Jeep SRT8's.

Thanks!

Ace

Reply to
Aceman

Found rumors about a 6.4L with 500 ponies for the GC SRT8. I assume this will possibly be available across the board for the rest of the SRT8 lineup.

If anyone is interested, the following are a couple of links I found:

?t=2332&page=2 I'll tell you personally, the Jeep really kicks butt with the 6.1L. I can imagine the 6.4L will shave at least a half second or more off the 0-60 times to the low 4's.

Ace

Reply to
Aceman