Starts after it clicks runs 20 mins and quits.

It is a 1996 dodge caravan. I have had the computer checked out, it passed. I have replaced with new parts the coil, distributor, cam sensor, crank sensor, sparks plugs and wires. Fuel pump was checked and passed. It has
been on the computer system of a qualified dodge distributor. All that keeps coming up is change the cam and crank sensors. even when they have been changed. Please tell me what to do next.